Skip to main content

A Quiz

While looking back at some old posts on Bethany's blog I came across this quiz that she did. I decided it would be fun to do.

1. How old are you? 12
2. What name do you go by on blogger? Carissa
3. When is your birthday? July 19
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, besides where you live now, where would it be? I'm not quite sure but I think I would say Iowa.
5. Tell us something interesting about yourself. I really like to read.
6. What was your favorite toy when you were little? Little people and blocks.
7. What is your favorite meal? Chicken Enchiladas
8. Are you an outside person or an inside person? Depends
9. Have you ever gone swimming in deep, dark, dirty water? No
10. How many friends do you have on blogger? I have some but to the exact number I'm not sure.
11. High heels or boots? Boots
12. What time did you get up this morning? Around 7:15
13. What is your name? Carissa
14. What do you usually have for breakfast? It depends either cereal, eggs or oatmeal
15. What is your middle name? Rose
16. What food do you dislike? Celery
17. What is your favorite CD at the moment? "Let my Life be a Light" by the Wissmann's
18. What characteristic do you despise? Anger
19. Favorite clothing? Skirts
20. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Sweden, Scotland, or England
21. Are you an organized person? Somewhat
22. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 12th birthday
23. What are you going to do when you finish this? I'm not quite sure
24. What is your birthstone? Ruby
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? A morning person
26. What is your shoe size? Size 4
27. Do you own any animals? No
28. Any news you'd like to share? I just finished School!!!
29. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A mommy
30. What is your favorite flower? Rose
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? July 19, my birthday
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I would be a pink
33. How is the weather right now? Warm
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Daniel
35. Favorite drink? Water, most definitely
36. Favorite restaurant? Arby's
37. Hair color? I'm not sure if this means my hair color or hair color I like the most so I'll put both: My hair is light brown and my favorite hair color is auburn.
38. Summer or winter? Summer
39. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
40. Coffee or tea? Neither
41. Wish you were still young? I am still young!!
42. Do you want your friends to publish this? Sure
43. When was the last time you cried? I don't remember
44. What is under your bed? A little mattress and some tubs
45. What did you do last night? I watched the little girls, cleaned up and read
46. What is your favorite book? The Bible
47. Salty or sweet? Sweet
48. Favorite day of the week? Sunday

Comments

Sarah said…
These were fun to read, Carissa! It was nice to get to know you a bit better. :) And I see a few similarities between us . . . such as we're both morning people and we both have the same favorite book. :)

Thanks for sharing these!
LuLu Belle said…
I enjoyed reading about you! I, too, am glad I got to know you better. One other thing, what is Bethany's blog? I used to get her e-mails but they don't come any more.

Popular posts from this blog

Craft : : Puzzle Hearts

(Sorry for the poor photo)
So here is a tutorial on how to make these cute puzzle hearts.
Materials *Puzzle with missing pieces *Hot glue gun *Heart template (For the heart template just draw a heart shape the size you want or trace around a heart)
Directions 1. Lay puzzle pieces around the outside edge of the heart template until they all lay nicely with no big gaps 2. Lay another layer of puzzle pieces on top and then glue those pieces on one by one 3. Lay two more layers on top and glue them on as before 4. Paint the heart the color that you want and glue a ribbon to the back...if you are giving it as a gift you can add a little gift tag
Helpful Hints Make sure before you start that nobody wants to put the puzzle together :D When you lay out the layers of puzzle pieces lay them on top of each brick style so that all the pieces are connected and it won't fall apart when you pick it up Have fun!! :D
Please comment and tell me if you try it out :D

2016 National Bible Bee // Pictures

National Bible Bee 2016 was so amazing, so of course I had to take lots of pictures of the week. Unfortunately, because of our internet, I am unable to upload them all...so, I'm going to post a few on here and then give some links at the bottom of the post.















**WARNING** There are lots of pictures in the following links **WARNING**
Group One Group Two Group Three Group Four


2016 National Bible Bee // Lesson #3

This will be the final lesson that I share from my journey in Bible Bee. While I've only shared three lessons, there were so many more that I learned.

So often I get caught up in the future - what will I be doing, where will I live, etc... In my thinking of the future, I miss the present. Life flies by so quickly, and if I spend time wishing for/dreaming about the future, I will lose the present. I'll "wake up" five years from now and regret the time that I threw away.

Every day there are so many little things that we can enjoy and give thanks for. Yet, I so easily lose sight of the present in dreaming about the future. While in Bible Bee, it was so easy to dream about Nationals that I lost study time and time with my family. Then Nationals would come, it'd be over, and I'd look back and think "why did I spend so much time dreaming about Nationals that I let myself lose study time?"

The present days are so precious. Be content with where you are. Do…