Friday, June 3, 2011

What I've Been Doing Recently

I'm so sorry that I have not posted anything for a while. I have been quite busy with doing Bible Bee (read more here). Below is a glimpse of what I've been doing recently:


Memorizing and studying for Bible Bee

Watching a sweet little girl


Reading books




Taking pictures
That's about it for now. I wanted to let you know that throughout the summer I will not be posting as much as regular because of the Bible Bee. I will sometimes post but not to often. Have a great summer!!

6 comments:

Lois said...

I hope the bible bee goes well for you!

Payton said...

Sorry I have commented in awhile.... We've been busy!

By the way.... I LOVE the book Tread Upon the Lion.... :)

You are good at taking pictures, much better than I am!

I want to do a Bible-Bee! Maybe I will sometime! You could coach me. :)

Have a good week!
~Payton

"With God All things are possible."

Carissa said...

Lois - Thanks for your comment. Have a great day!!

Payton - I really like the book Tread Upon the Lion. It is so great to see how God worked in peoples hearts. I'm not that good at taking pictures. Thanks for the comment.

Carissa

Miss Grace said...

Carissa,

Thank you for the sweet comment! I love your blog, too! I hope we can be friends through blogger. :)

~Miss Grace~

Hannah said...

Hi, Carissa! I just came across your blog through a comment you made on the Contestant Accountability Forum blog for the Bible Bee. Keep up the good work while studying for the Bible Bee! I have been extremely blessed by it as well. You asked for advise on studying. If you cared to join the forums on the blog, there is a lot of helpful advise on there and a lot of encouragement from fellow contestants. I hope that God richly blesses you through your study of HIS Word!
Grace be with you,
Hannah ;)

Natalia said...

I think it's so awesome that you're doing Bible Bee!
It's such a blessing, this is my third year, and already I'm seeing the results in spending time in God's word.
You have a lovely blog, keep up the good work :)