Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Guess What!


Today is a special day for a very special person.  Can you guess? 

It's Carissa's Birthday!!!

This morning, I'm thankful for the thirteen years that I've been able to spend with Carissa. 

~Several things I'm thankful for about Carissa, listed in no particular order~
  • Every Wednesday night, she stays up late just to see us when we get home from Bible study. 
  • She is very diligent in memorizing her Bible Bee verses.
  • She doesn't get easily discouraged or upset when she makes a mistake while reviewing her verses with me--just determines to try harder and keeps going.
  • She has a big, wonderful smile.
  • She often spends time playing with her younger brother and sisters (yes, as evidenced by both the photos!).
  • She spends time talking with her older sisters and we have lots of fun together.
Happy Birthday, Carissa! 
I hope you have a special day and a fantastically wonderful year!  Enjoy being thirteen =)
Love,
Amy

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy birthday, Carissa! From what I have seen on your blog (and from what your sister, Amy, posted here) you seem like such a sweet girl! I hope that you have a very special birthday, and are blessed with many more wonderful years of growing and learning in the Lord.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday in the Lord Carissa! May you have a wonderful day filled with God's blessings and make many wonderful memories!

In Christ,
Jessica

Lois said...

Dear Carissa,

HAPPY BIRHTDAY IN THE LORD! May you have a day full of the Lord's blessings!

In Christ,
Lois

P.S. Do a blog post on what you did on your birhtday.

Payton said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARISSA!!!!! I am SO VERY sorry for not sending a card, our family has been sick with the stomach flu. I just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you....
Love in Christ my dear little sister!
~Payton

"I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart..."

Natalia said...

Happy Birthday!

Abby said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
I haven't checked your blog in a while and I see that you change your header! Looks really beautiful! Who designed it?

In Christ,
Abigail

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Carissa! I am so happy to be one of your Bible Bee accountability partners! I am so proud of you finishing your verses, and being diligent with your Sword Study! May God bless you!

Sarah