Saturday, December 3, 2011

2011 National Bible Bee

November 16-19 was the National Bible Bee. I had an amazing time watching semi-finals and finals, meeting new friends, and just being with my family. I will be putting mainly pictures on this post but Bethany, over at Rejoice Evermore, posted about the details...be sure to check her post out.

The front of the Grand Ballroom where the semi-finals, finals, opening and closing ceremony took place.

David and one of his friends, Everett C. David came in fourth place in primaries and Everett came in third place.

David on one of the big slides in the family fun area

They had these posters all over the place. I really enjoyed reading the scripture and looking at them. The person who did them is really good at calligraphy.

David doing the rock climbing wall

Playing tic-tac-toe and chess with some friends

David quoting in the semi-finals

On Novmeber 30 we found out the scores from Nationals!! I was so excited!! I came in 19th place, and my end score was 757 out of 900 points. I was only five points away from making into semi-finals!

2 comments:

Jireh-Shaddai said...

Wow, it seems so funny :) congrats to David!!
PS: i really love the points on the mouse on your page :)(i hope you understand me :S ) Greeting in Christ, Jireh S

Jessica said...

Wow! You came in 19th place? Congratulations! That's really, really, good! Thanks for the pictures, I enjoyed looking at them!

Blessings,
Jessica