Friday, November 2, 2012

Give Thanks!

This year I am doing the KBR Give Thanks Challenge! Each day you have to write down 7 things you are thankful for. I thought that today I would post 7 things I am thankful for on here.

My mom
The delicious breakfast my mom made
Great Bible Bee Friends
An evening of studying with Bible Bee Friends
Clean Water
My Church
A Practice Written Test

What are you all thankful for today? "Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments." ~ Psalm 119:164

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is a wonderful idea, Carissa! I enjoyed hearing some of the things you are thankful for. The Lord gives us so many blessings, doesn't He?

Some of the things I am thankful for this morning . . . more rain, warm sweaters (it's chilly here today!), the Lord's continued faithfulness, a wonderful antique devotional book that I found at a book sale recently, and so much more.

I hope that you have a blessed day!