Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Snow

A couple weeks ago we had a big snow storm and we got more than two feet of snow. I so enjoyed walking in the wintry wonderland taking pictures of the beautiful white snow. Only problem - The pictures don't do it justice. It was so beautiful. The ground covered in white. The snow piled up around the house, the branches of tree dusted with snow. So here are some pictures that I took. I also had lots of fun sledding down our big hill with our neighbors :D


The view out my window


A giant pile of snow


Our plum tree




Amy's snowman


Basketball Hoop


Our back deck




Chain link fence





2 comments:

Payton said...

Aaw! So fun! We had lots of snow too, I built an igloo...I have yet to post it though! I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Dixie n Dottie said...

Beautiful! Love snow! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/