I was awarded the Liebster award by Jessica. Thank you Jessica!
1. What holiday do you cook/bake the most food? Probably Thanksgiving
2. Cookies or Cupcakes? Cookies
3. What is a family recipe that is passed down through generations? Um...I can't think of any right now
4. What is your favorite food to cook/eat? Chicken Enchiladas
5. What is your favorite kitchen tool that you absolutely can't do without? I really like our big mixer
6. When did you start your blog? I started it in November 2010
7. What's your favorite part about the Oreo cookies, the cookie or the cream? The cream
8. Ever had a birthday without a cake? Yes
9. Are you a travel bug? Though I don't travel much I really enjoy it
10. Sweet or Salty? Sweet
11. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you like cinnamon? 4
Eden @ Eden's Evaluations
Elanee @ Elanee's Endeavors
Lauren @ Lulu Belle's Place
Desiree @ Ransomed Princess
Elizabeth @ Joyful Jewels 4 Jesus
Annie @ Daughter of His Grace
Lily @ Lily In His Field
Kaylee @ Written On My Heart
Payton @ Dwelling in the Secret Place
Marie @ Radiant Sunshine 4 Him
Moss Family @ Moss Farm
2. What is your favorite month and why?
3. Do you like email or letters, why?
4. What is your favorite time in history?
5. Stripes or polka dots?
6. What is your favorite holiday and why?
7. Turkey or Ham?
8. What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
9. When did you start blogging?
10. What is your favorite store to go to?
11. What is your favorite type of weather?
I was tagged by Rachel @ Jewels of Jesus
*Tell 10 random things about yourself or 10 favorite Bible Verses
*Tag 10 people (and make sure they know!)
10 random things about me
1. I am really interested in family history...are any of you, my readers, interested in it as well?
2. I am very introvert
3. I am an avid reader
4. I so like Scotland and Ireland...though I have never been there before :D
5. Piano is the instrument I play and I have been playing since I was 5
6. I really enjoy writing but I am not good at it
7. Missionary biographies are what I have been reading a lot recently...just finished "The Triumph of John and Betty Stam." Great book!
8. I enjoy learning about history...it is just so fascinating!
9. I might...just might be getting my permit in July!!!!
10. Bible Bee is what I do for 6 months of the year and it is amazing!!!!!!
Well...I am going to break the rules...
Instead of awarding 10 different people I would really like if you, my readers would tell me 10 random things or 10 favorite passages of Scripture in a comment.
Thank you once again Jessica and Rachel!