Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Thankfulness


"You say, 'If I had a little more, I should be very satisfied.' You make a mistake. If you are not content with what you have, you would not be satisfied if it were doubled." ~ Charles Spurgeon



"We can always find something to be thankful for." ~ Albert Barnes


Each day contains many blessings. But so often I just pass over them. The Bible tells us to "come into his gates with praise and his courts with thanksgiving."

I am thankful for:
*Reading the word with different ladies at the nursing home today
*Having lunch with a dear lady in our church
*Being able to participate in the National Bible Bee
*Our Air Conditioner :)
*Beautiful flowers
*Our vegetable garden
*For my wonderful family and sweet friends
*Pretty music to play on the piano

What are you thankful for today?

(I'm sorry I've been absent for so long. I'm going to start blogging more often :D)
post signature

2 comments:

Elanee Smythe said...

Thank you for this encouragement Carissa! I'm thankful for people that care about me, God who loves me, and the gift of life to cherish every moment.

S. F. said...

Carissa,
I'm thankful for: friends, family, God, that I found your blog:), & all my other blessings! ~S. F.