Thursday, August 29, 2013

Nationals...Here We Come!

On Wednesday evening we all gathered around the computer eagerly awaiting our scores and National Placements! Amidst much excitement and screaming we found out that Bethany, David, and I all qualified for nationals! Sadly though, Ellia did not advance :( I came in 39th place with a total score of 771. ALL GLORY TO GOD!!!

I now have to memorize 750 more verses and study the book of Ephesians before Nationals...which is November 20-23, 2013.

Praise the LORD for His goodness!!!!!!

Because of HIM!
post signature

8 comments:

Bekah said...

Congratulations!!!

His Princess,
Bekah

Rachel Irene said...

So excited for you! =D I'm curious: Where did Ellia place?

Miss ya! *hugs*

Carissa Rose said...

@Bekah: Thanks :)
@Rachel Irene: Ellia's placement was 150 and her total score was 573!

Esther O. said...

How exciting!!! =D Congratulations all of you!

Elanee said...

Congratulations Carissa:) I'm SO happy for you! I can't wait to see you at Nationals. I'll keep you in my prayers:)

S. F. said...

Yay, I knew you would make it! I'm so glad, good luck:)
~ S. F.

ODYSSEYLOVER? said...

Congratulations Bethany, David, Carissa, and Amy! Can't wait to see everyone @nationals!!!!! My little sis made it too....

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I too made it to nationals as a senior, along with my two sisters, who are juniors. I look forward to meeting you there.
Joy@the moss farm.blogspot.com