Bekah over at His Princess awarded me the Sunshine award. Thanks so much Bekah! The sunshine award means "bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere." Below are the rules.
1. Thank the blogger that nominated her and link to her blog
2. Nominate other bloggers and let them know on their blogs
3. Answer a list of ten questions
4. The Sunshine Award button must be posted on the blog
So here are my answers (you can either answer these questions or make up your own 10 questions and answer those):
1. What is your favorite color?
Definitely a dark, dark, dark blue or red.
2. What is one of your favorite books?
Well, the Bible is definitely my favorite! But I REALLY like "In the Shadow of the Almighty".
3. What book are you reading right now?
Well, actually I've not been reading any book right now....because of the National Bible Bee. Hopefully after nationals I will be reading a lot more! Two of the books that I want to read are "Do Hard Things" and "Start Here" by the Harris's.
4. Do you have a pet?
5. What is your favorite hobby(s)/or talent(s)?
My favorite hobby is reading!!!! But I also really like being outdoors...whatever that consists of :)
6. Do you play an instrument?
Well, I play piano. I can't say that I'm good at it though. After nationals though I will be starting to learn the autoharp!!
7. What is your favorite Scripture verse?
Ohhh...I have so many favorites!! Right now though one of my favorites are Isaiah 43:1-2. It is such an encouraging passage!
8. Do you play an sports?
No :( I wish though that I could...I just don't have the time too....
9. What is your favorite Christian music group?
Ummm...."Soundforth Singers and Orchestra" and the Steve Petit Evangelistic group.
10. What is your favorite hymn?
I have SO many favorites!! I really like "The Solid Rock", "I Need Thee Every Hour", "And Can It Be", and "He Leadeth Me". Of course those are just a few. I have so many more!
And now here are the people who I nominate:
S.F...On Solid Ground
Payton...Dwelling in the Secret Place
Lily...Lily in His Field
Amy...let my life be a light
Bethany...Looking Unto Jesus