Thursday, December 31, 2015

A New Year :: 2016

It's hard to believe that 2016 is already here. While thinking about what goals/resolutions I was going to make for this year I decided to read through Jonathan Edward's Resolutions. Here are a couple of them for your new year. 

"Resolved, never to lose one moment of time; but improve it the most profitable way I possibly can."

"Resolved, never to do anything, which I should be afraid to do, if it were the last hour of my life."
What are some of your New Year Goals/Resolutions?

3 comments:

Steven Wagner said...

Wow, good quotes! That first one is so hard for me - thanks for sharing. :) I'd love to hear some time what plans you have made for yourself this new year.

Carissa Rose said...

@Steve: Well, I haven't had much time to think about them all... :P One is to spend to read 1 spiritual book every month, to complete my Bible reading plan, to encourage someone else daily... My new year starts after the GS so I will be thinking more about them then. :) What are some of yours?

Steven Wagner said...

Sounds good! :) Can't wait for you to get back from GS so we can talk!