Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Happy Tag

Thanks for tagging me, SF. :) So, I'm going to list some things that make me happy under the below categories and then I'm going to tag some other bloggers. Here goes.


BOOKS: 
The Bible
The Black Stallion Series
Happy Little Family Series
(While doing this I realized that I mainly read sad books... But just reading books makes me happy. ;)

WORDS: 
Sisters
Smiles
Love
Amazing
Friends
Completed
MOVIES: 
The Widow's Might
Runner from Ravenshead
(I don't really watch too many movies)

SCENTS: 
Freshly Baked Bread
Rain
Books
Freshly Baked Cookies
Apple Pies

SONGS: 
A Merry Heart (Proverbs 17:22)
If My Dog Were Green
(I also mainly sing sad songs... :P)

MISC: 
Singing
Desserts
Games
Photography
Emails/Letters

Now, I'm going to tag a few other blogging friends... Lauren, Chloe, and Katie

I'd really enjoy hearing what makes you happy. Share below in the comments things that make you happy! =) 

post signature

3 comments:

Steven Wagner said...

You mean the duck song doesn't make you happy??? ;P lol!

So then since u like so many sad things, are you a sad person? :P

Carissa Rose said...

Ahhh...I forgot my happy duck song!! :P

Uh, no, not really. :P

Steven Wagner said...

Can't forget that!! :P

Lol I know :P