Tuesday, April 19, 2016

"Little Things"

{From Google}

I turn a handle and fresh water pours into my cup. I flip a switch and lights floods the room. I push a button and my clothes get washed and dried. I turn on a screen and I can communicate with people hundreds of miles away. I turn a key, and I can go all over town. These are daily occurrences and we often overlook them. There are so many "little/daily" things that we take for granted. I'm thankful for, 

:: Fresh Running Water ::
:: Electricity ::
:: Laptops ::
:: Washing Machines ::
:: Cars :: 
:: Microwaves, Ovens, and Refrigerators ::
:: Music Players ::
:: Clocks ::
:: Postal Service :: 
:: Pictures ::
What "little things" are you thankful for? 



post signature

1 comment:

Katie B. said...

I am thankful for:
~a loving, merciful God
~Everything you mentioned. :)
~Good, encouraging music
~friends that love the Lord
~parents that teach in the ways of the Lord
~a church that is Biblically sound