Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Quote Tag :: Day 1

Thanks for tagging me, S.F! Here are the rules for this tag:

1. Thank the person who tagged/nominated you
2. Nominate/tag three new bloggers every day.
3. Post a new quote every day for three consecutive days.

I'm going to *ahem* break some of the rules though... First, I'm going to post more than one quote a day... There are simply too many good quotes to pick one...

“Lord, I give up all my own plans and purposes,All my own desires and hopes,And accept Thy will for my life.I give myself, my life, my allUtterly to Thee to be Thine forever.Fill me and seal me with Thy Holy Spirit.Use me as Thou wilt, send me where Thou wilt.And work out Thy whole will in my life, at any cost,Now and forever.” – Betty Scott Stam
No reserves. No retreats. No regrets.” – William Borden 
“If God will grant us the vision, the word sacrifice would disappear from our lips and thoughts; we would hate the things that seem now so dear to us; our lives would suddenly be too short; we would despise time-robbing distractions and charge the enemy with all our energies in the name of Christ.” – Nate Saint 
“If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to hell over our bodies. And if they will perish, let them perish with our arms around their knees, imploring them to stay. If hell must be filled, at least let it be filled in the teeth of our exertions, and let not one go there unwarned and unsprayed for.” – Charles Spurgeon

Second, I never know who to tag/nominate... So, if you want to do this tag, go ahead and do it and then comment here and let me know. =)



No comments: