Thursday, September 29, 2016

Life Lately...

*looks at blog* Well, it's been a while. Hello! How are you all? If there are any readers left. :P Life has been busy of late, thus the month long silence. I was hoping to do better in keeping up on here, but that obviously didn't work so well. Of course, if you were to ask me what had been keeping me busy, I wouldn't know what to say. It's just that things pop up and take most of this day or part of that day, and so life was busy without you remembering why it was so busy.

As mentioned in a previous post, I graduated high school this summer, and therefore don't have any school this fall (Ah, freedom! :P). Because of no school, that gives me more time for Bible Bee studying. Here's a picture of my desk while I'm busy studying at it. Maybe after Bible Bee I'll get it all cleaned up. This is my last year to compete (sadness =() so, I'm trying to really focus on it and make it count.


Maybe when I have some inspiration and the time (...where does it all go?), I'll give you an actual blog post. This was more of like a drop-in-say-hi-leave post. :P

What has been going on in your life? 
Do you have those days where it's really busy, but when you look back you can't figure out why? 

4 comments:

Bethany R. said...

Even if you don't have any readers left, you have a new one! :D And yes, I totally understand . . . life! Things get so busy!

Carissa Rose said...

Thank you! =)

Amy Lane said...

Nice desk.

Carissa Rose said...

@Amy Lane: Thank you. I really like it. :)